Epilepsy is a neurological disorder that causes recurrent seizures or fits. Seizure episodes can endure to long intervals for quite short intervals. The seizures happen due to bursts of electrical activity in the brain that are paranormal. The primary symptom of epilepsy is repeated seizures that occur without warning. This may cause convulsions and difficulties with language, movement, muscle control, vision or knowledge.
Epileptic seizures could be frightening, however they tend not to cause intellectual disability or mental illness. Moreover, not everybody that has seizures has epilepsy. Luckily, it is possible to restrain and reduce seizures with lifestyle changes, medications and herbal treatments.
- Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is extremely successful in treating epilepsy. The fatty acids in coconut oil have therapeutic effects on brain cells. Moreover, they provide energy for the brain cells, which helps alleviate symptoms of epilepsy.
- Have 1 teaspoon of extra virgin coconut oil 3 times a day. It is possible to slowly raise the total amount to several tablespoons a day.
- Additionally, use coconut oil in salad dressings and as a spread.
- Epsom Salt
Studies reveal that Epsom salt can also be effectual in reducing seizures in individuals with epilepsy. Physiochemical cell connections change in the mind, which reduces the frequency of convulsions and seizures.
- Smash pure standard Epsom salt into a powder that is very fine. Add 1/2 teaspoon of the powder to a glass of orange and water juice or morning. drink it each
- You may also appreciate relaxing and soothing Epsom salt baths 2 or 3 times weekly.
A favorite Ayurvedic remedy for epilepsy is limes. Limes help enhance blood flow to the mind.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice and 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water. Prior to going to bed, drink it.
- You may also apply fresh lime juice in your face and massage completely to get several minutes. Before taking a shower, do this daily.